The majority of our products are available in bulk, and while there are very specific times that the bagged might work better, overall the preferred method of packaging for our products is bulk delivery. Once you’ve decided the type of product you need, the next step is to determine the quantity you need:
* Delivery Prices: All delivery prices are in addition to the price of the product. If you are out of state or do not see your specific location listed, please contact us for additional information.
The deliveries are based on the maximum amount of product that the truck can hold, as well as the town/city distance from the farm.
Delivery Rate # 1
The truck can hold up to a maximum of 5 yards.
Delivery Rate # 2
The truck can hold up to a maximum of 10 yards.
Delivery Rate # 3
The truck can hold up to a maximum of 20 yards.
Some of our delivery trucks
More Info on Product Coverage
The information provided here serves as a basic guideline for calculating product material coverage. If you have a newly filled area it’s a good idea to add an inch or so of depth to your total calculation as these areas usually settle during the first change of seasons. If you should have further questions, please contact us before placing your order, and someone will be happy to assist you with further product coverage calculations.
Our delivery trucks are standard size dump trucks for the industry. Depending on the area where you want your material dropped, our experienced drivers will do their best to place it in a location suitable to your use.
- Because of wet areas on your property as well as other natural and man-made obstacles, Snow’s Farm is not responsible for any personal property damage resulting from deliveries where the property owner requests the delivery truck travel beyond the street curb.
- If the delivery is off the curb or driveway a Snow’s Farm Waiver for Liability for Damage must be signed.
- There must be no power lines / tree branches above the spot to be dumped. The delivery truck cannot drive over leaching fields or a septic system.
- A delivery can be made when no one is home under special circumstances; however the customer must sign a Snow’s Farm waiver and must also leave a detailed map of the area or stake out the area with a shovel in the ground or a bucket. The map or staked out area should be as detailed as possible. We are not responsible should a delivery be dumped in the wrong spot.
- Drivers try to accommodate as many reasonable requests as possible.
- Please allow 3-5 days advance notice for all deliveries.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices and or add a fuel surcharge to any deliveries.